Discover... Fire Department
St. Charles Fire & EMS Departments are responsible for:
- Fire Supression and Prevention
- Safety Education and Injury Prevention
- Emergency Medical Services/Ambulance Transport
- Hazardous Material Response
- City of St. Charles Emergency Management
- Technical Rescue
- Dive/Water Rescue
St. Charles Fire & EMS Departments
3201 Boschertown Rd.
St. Charles, MO 63301
Phone: (636) 949-3250
Fax: (636) 949-3297
24-Hour Emergency: call 911
Email the Fire Department using our Contact Us form.
Business Office Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.