File A Concern Or Complaint

The Human Relations Commission (HRC) is here to help you with your concerns or complaints related to discrimination in employment, public accommodation and housing, or related to bias incidents and hate crimes motivated because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability of the victim.  The HRC does not investigate complaints related to discrimination, but we can help you get your concern or complaint to a person or organization that does. 

Please complete the following Citizen Concerns Form to register a concern or complaint with the HRC, or print it if you prefer a paper copy.  

You may find these other organizations and agencies useful and may want to contact them as well: