Court is held on one each per month:
- Tuesday morning at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m.
Attorney call is 1/2 hour prior to the start of court.
You must enter your appearance prior to court by:
- Dropping off at the counter
Please note: we can not accept faxed entries Please include the case number(s) and charge
If you choose to mail your entry, mail 2 copies of your entry to:
1781 Zumbehl Road
St. Charles, MO 63303
You may include your request for a recommendation by including:
- Written request for recommendation
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (if this is not included, a recommendation will not be mailed)
- Proof of compliance on any compliance tickets (driving while suspended or revoked, no proof of insurance, failure to register, no operator's license)
After you have entered your appearance, if you need additional time to obtain your documentation, please mail a motion for continuance to the court or contact the court at 636-949-3378.
Proof of compliance must be filed on any required ticket before the Prosecuting Attorney will provide a recommendation.
Once the court has received all of the proper documents, the Prosecutor will review your request and provide a recommendation. The Prosecuting Attorney will give recommendations on drug and alcohol related offenses through the mail. However, in most cases, both the attorney and defendant will need to appear for the final disposition. Furthermore, if the prosecutor recommends probation, please explain to your client the importance of complying with all conditions of the probation order.