How Do I...

  1. Apply for a Parade Permit

    Permit needed for parades, fun runs, etc.

  2. Claim Property

    How to claim your property from the evidence department.

  3. Crisis Services

    List of public services available to assist people in crisis.

  4. Fingerprinting Services

    SCPD provides fingerprinting services to residents and non-residents.

  5. Impound Vehicle

    Information on how claim your impounded vehicle.

  6. Obtain a Report

    How to obtain a copy of an incident or traffic crash report.