I have a streetlight out by my house, whom do I call?

Contact the Public Works Department at 636-949-3363, or use the Report a Concern platform. It is helpful if you can provide to the city with the exact location of the light and the streetlight number. This number is found on a silver metal band on the newer fiberglass streetlight poles in residential areas. They typically have an SX designation. The city will then contact Ameren UE to investigate the outage and take the steps necessary to repair the streetlight. In addition to notifying Public Works, we also encourage residents to contact Ameren UE. Their number is 800-552-7583.

Show All Answers

1. Does a SCAT bus go to Mid Rivers Mall?
2. If I am going to dig in my yard, whom do I need to contact?
3. I have a streetlight out by my house, whom do I call?
4. Whom do I contact when I have a question relating to traffic?
5. Whom do I contact regarding snow removal?
6. Whom do I contact regarding regular maintenance issues such as pothole repairs, storm sewer repairs, and creek bank cleaning?